UWTSD employs student ambassadors at various times throughout the year for a wide range of activities. If you’d like to get involved we’ll be recruiting new ambassadors in October and November.
What sort of work could I be doing?
Student ambassador work is really varied and you can put yourself forward for as many activities as you want, when you want, such as:
- Welcoming guests at Open Days
- Helping with admin
- Taking part in photo shoots & videos
- Writing/creating a blog or vlog
- Photography, videography, graphic design or illustration
- Working with young people on taster days or residentials
- Conducting campus tours
What are you looking for?
Different activities require different skills but generally we look for:
- Students who are hard-working and reliable
- Students who are passionate about UWTSD and want to be involved in representing the university
- Students who wish to gain experience working with young people
- Students who enjoy photography, blogging, graphic design, videography or general social media work
Get in touch at
To find out more visit: