Life Design is a four step programme that all UWTSD students have access to, through workshops, events, and online and offline resources, and that is designed to help you make the most of your time at Uni and prepare for your future.
You’ll learn how to use design tools to generate multiple potential future pathways and find innovative ways to design a future life that matches your needs and passions.
We can help you with:
- Working out how to design and create a life, during Uni and afterwards, that works for you.
- Understanding what skills you already have and building the confidence to use them.
- Making the most of your time at University to gain the experience you need for your future.
- Building your networks and presenting yourself online in ways that will open doors for you.
- Designing a future life, and having the tools to redesign it whenever you change your mind!
We take you through our four steps – discovering and understanding a bit more about what it is you want from life, exploring and experimenting with your ideas for what you might do in the future, preparing and launching your career, and actually doing it and reviewing it. Once you’ve done this the first time, you’ll have the tools to redesign your life whenever you need to…
As a UWTSD student you can come along to any of our events or workshops, access our videos and resources online, and spend time with us in the Life Design studio.